Sunday, June 04, 2006

mmm... delicious baby fingers

I thought you guys would like to see this picture of my nephew (Daniel) sticking his hand in my mouth. Cute, isn't he? And the baby isn't too bad, either! Haw haw...



Ok, I admit, sending this picture is a just flimsy pretext to keep in touch. Being away from blacksburg has made me realize how much I miss the security of having friends a few blocks away. Plus it's rained here the past three days non-stop and I'm ready for some sunshine so I can go outside again. All my endeavors to go biking and see Martha's Vineyard this weekend were foiled by a streak of bad weather.

1 Comments:

At 7:51 PM , Blogger Suze said...

heh heh, you think he was grabby THEN? You should see him now. he's almost knocked over my dinner plate several times now :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home