Saturday, June 10, 2006

Pray for Mojo

This rain is just relentless. It's been going nonstop for two weeks. Two weeks, people. All my hopes and plans of biking Nantucket island, biking to Maine, playing disc golf, and seeing a Spinners game have been dashed. Althogh the idea of even disc golf is a pipe dream as there aren't any courses near here. Bummer.

My eye appointment went well, though. Apparently I have 20/15 vision with my glasses, but not now as my eyes have been dilated making everything within three feet of me seem blurry. That includes this computer screen. In fact, there's no way of ensuring that I'm posting not on my own blog but possibly on the Christian Broadcasting Network. Pat Robertson is such a monkey. Pray for Mojo.

By the way, the Belgian Waffles at Brew'd Awakenings are fantastic. Real Maine blueberries and everything.

3 Comments:

At 2:46 PM , Blogger Suze said...

kb szjnc m n n b hdl M N M MNC

(that was your nephew wishing you good weather mojo)

 
At 4:58 PM , Blogger canadahauntsme said...

Awww... is he drooling on himself too?

 
At 5:26 AM , Blogger Suze said...

of course!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home