Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I share a birthday with Rufus Wainwright...

...although he's exactly 7 years older than I am.

Regarding this blog, I've decided to post every day until I return to Blacksburg. It may not be much, but it will at least be something... with the exceptions of days that I'm unavailalbe due to adventure excurions or unable to put together coherent sentences.

So last week I joined a gym, perfectly situated between work and my apartment. Because it's located outside of Lowell, I have no excuses to skip going. In fact, if I go at 5:30 when I get off work, I'll have a niceworkout and miss the crazy rush hour traffic. I'll buy dinner to the person that correctly guesses my current weight. A hint: I'm 6'3" for those who don't know.

Ok, so it's been a slow day; not much to talk about, I know. I'll find something better to write about tomorrow. I'll try to post some pictures soon. Until then...

1 Comments:

At 8:14 PM , Blogger Suze said...

ooh goody. i'm addicted to blogs now (in case you haven't noticed that i post obsessively). do write every day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home