Monday, October 09, 2006

Bit o' luck

This weekend was really crumby and today started out no different; I overslept and wound up snapping at some of my co-workers (or at least being disagreeable).

To make things worse, I got home at 5pm only to realize that my car wasn't in the driveway! *GASP* I instantly remembered that I had driven it to school to move some computer hardware. *SIGH* Then I remembered that I don't have a weekday parking pass! *GASP* Then I remembered that it's Columbus Day. *SIGH* This all happened within the course of several seconds, mind you.

When I returned to school a few minutes ago I found my car ticket-free and looking oh so snappy. I guess even bad days can turn out ok in the end sometimes.

1 Comments:

At 6:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, here's a comment as requested. Actually, I've already gotten a ticket here in MN. Some of the meters in the busy sections are valid until 10 pm. Silly me, didn't check.... -Marcus

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home