Friday, January 05, 2007

Tagged by my family

Both my sister and cousin tagged me for this weird task:


  1. Find the nearest book

  2. Name the book & the author

  3. Turn to page 123

  4. Go to the fifth full sentence on the page. Copy out the next three sentences and post to your blog

  5. Tag three more folks


Don't think of me as a nerd, but...

Book: Python in a nutshell: a desktop quick reference by Alex Martelli.

The sentences: "However, removing circular dependencies is almost always easier than ensuring bomb-proof ordering while keeping such circular dependencies. sys.modules Entries The build-in __import__ finds an entry that is already in the sys.modules, it will try to use that value, whatever type of object it may be. The import and from statements rely on the __import__ function, so therefore they too can end up using objects that are not modules."

I tag Nick!, Jacob and Heather.

2 Comments:

At 9:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what's funny? I saw "phython" and thought it was a desktop reference to Monty Python and then I thought "wow, that is a little nerdy." heh.

 
At 9:22 AM , Blogger canadahauntsme said...

Ok, here's the worst part, Suze... are you ready? The Python programming language was indeed named after the Monty Python group. The entire book is littered with references to the movies and skits. I have no shame.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home